PROGRAM/CIP CODE: KSPN.TCERT/51.3901
CREDITS REQUIRED: 45
DIVISION: Health Professions
ACCREDITATION: Kansas State Board of Nursing (KSBN)
The Practical Nurse program aims to provide excellence in nursing education inspiring diverse graduates to demonstrate competence in clinical judgment resulting in quality, evidence-based, client-centered care to enrich the health of our community, one student at a time.
The program courses will prepare graduates to pass the NCLEX-PN®, and to provide and manage safe, cost-effective care to meet client needs.
Requirements for Admission to the Program
- This is a selective admission program. Application to the program does not constitute admission.
- Minimum 2.50 GPA and completion of pre-requisites.
- TEAS Score of 58.0 or above (current version)
- Application deadline is April 15th for Fall start and October 15th for Spring start.
- Active status in Kansas as a Certified Nurse Aide.
- Contact program for application, full requirements, and program-specific advising.