PROGRAM/CIP CODE: NURS.AAS/51.3801
CREDITS REQUIRED: 68
DIVISION: Health Professions
ACCREDITATION: Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
The Nursing/Registered Nurse program aims to provide excellence in nursing education inspiring diverse graduates to demonstrate competence in clinical judgment resulting in quality, evidence-based, client-centered care to enrich the health of our community, one student at a time.
The program courses will prepare graduates to pass the NCLEX-RN®, and to provide and manage safe, cost-effective care to meet client needs.
The Associate Degree Nursing program at Kansas City Kansas Community College at the Main Campus located in Kansas City, KS is accredited by the:
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road, NE Suite 1400, Atlanta, GA 30326
The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Associate Degree Nursing program is Continuing Accreditation. View the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding this program at http://www.acenursing.com/accreditedprograms/programsearch.htm.
Requirements for Admission to the Program
- This is a selective admission program. Application to the program does not constitute admission.
- Minimum 2.50 GPA and completion of pre-requisites.
- Minimum score of 60.0 on the ATI TEAS test.
- Applications are due January 31st for Fall start and July 31st for Spring start.
- Contact program coordinator for application, full requirements, and program-specific advising.